Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Information
|Total Positive Cases in Bowie County||301|
|Bowie County Patients Hospitalized locally||14|
|Bowie County Active Cases at Home/Quarantine||147|
|Bowie County Patients Recovered||122|
|COVID-19 Deaths in Bowie County||22|
|Total Positive Cases in Cass County||51|
|COVID-19 Deaths in Cass County||2|
|Cass County Active Cases||10|
|Cass County Patients Recovered||39|
Texas Healthy Hotline: (682) 236-7601
Arkansas Department of Health Hotline: (877) 570-9799
CDC Hotline: (800) 232-4630
Local Emergency Operations Hotline: (903) 255-5560
Findley Street will undergo a Street Reconstruction starting Monday, July 6th, and completion is expected by the end of September. This reconstruction will begin at Chelf Rd and end at Capp St. Accommodations will be made for traffic flow at all times. Read on...
Governor Abbott announced Monday the results of a study analyzing the impact on the state’s economy of the military installations in Texas. Red River Army Depot is credited with providing 10,566 jobs and an economic impact of $1,718,185,000 in 2019. Read on...
The goal of the local, state and national public health response is to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The overall risk of COVID-19 in the United States to the general public is serious. To help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including flu and COVID-19, follow these measures:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue to cover it, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.